LDA’s Feasibility Study looks at many of the key financial considerations required when setting up a new or larger practice including;
- total project cost including equipment, IT, software etc
- repayment time with various interest and gearing options,
- potential revenue of new practice
- potential net income for practice principal
- detailed business plan to assist with gaining finance approval
- introductions to leading financiers
As it has been often said…failing to plan is planning to fail.