If you are looking to start a medical centre in Sydney’s west, then look no further. An exciting opportunity has become available in Casula Crossroads.
Key features for the Centre include;
- Strategically positioned on a prime corner site fronting both the Camden Valley Way & Campbelltown Road.
- A dominant scale with a critical mass of over 48,000m2 plus the addition of a Costco within the adjoining land.
- Ample on-grade parking directly each tenancy for over 1,600 cars.
- The current trade area population is 658,206 persons including 195,556 persons in the primary sector.
- Huge population growth with the catchment area projected to grow with an additional 216,000 people over the next 13 years. This will result in a forecast population of almost 875,000 people by 2031.
Click the links below to view documents: